These resources are meant to inform parents and families about a variety of school updates. If you have any questions, please contact KIPP Bridge Academy directly at 510-874-7255 (Rising) and 510-543-0078 (Upper) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Technical Support? Submit an online request to our Family Tech Support Team for assistance.
KIPP Bridge Academy Uniforms
All scholars must be in complete uniform everyday when school is in session on campus.
TK-4th graders must wear their royal blue polo shirt or their navy blue t-shirt during the week. Scholars can wear navy blue or khaki pants, shorts or skirts.
5th-8th graders must wear their uniform grade-level polo shirt. For the upper grades, scholars can wear khaki slacks, navy blue slacks, black slacks, or black denim pants, shorts and skirts. Skirts must be knee length and pants must be worn with a belt.
This app will be used for school communication, via email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to download the mobile app and update their account preferences for when and you get notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Learn more about ParentSquare. Watch these instructional videos.